From 6th August, pursuant to Article 3 of Legislative Decree 23rd July 2021 n.105, access to the shows of the Arena di Verona Foundation will be allowed only to spectators with a Green Pass - EU Digital Covid Certificate or other certificate recognized by law.
You can get the Green Pass with:
- A dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- The completed Covid-19 vaccination course
- Certificate of a rapid molecular or antigen test with a negative result for the Sars-Cov-2 virus, carried out no later than 48 hours prior to the show
- Certificate certifying that you have been healed from Covid-19 in the last 6 months
Children under the age of 12 and those who have a suitable medical certification issued according to the criteria defined in the circular of the Ministry of Health are exempt from the obligation of the Green Pass.
According to the circular of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, vaccination certificates are also valid for citizens of NON-EU countries as long as they are written in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish.
If the certificate was not issued in one of the four languages indicated, it must be accompanied by a sworn translation. The vaccines currently accepted in Italy and authorized by EMA are:
- Comirnaty (Pfizer-BioNtech);
- Spikevax (Modern);
- Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca);
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson).
More information here
Access is prohibited to people with influenza symptoms or respiratory difficulties, those subject to quarantine restrictions, have tested positive for the virus or who
Have come into contact in the last 14 days with people who tested positive.
Your body temperature may be measured, and admittance refused in the event of it exceeding 37.5 °c.
If you feel unwell during the event, avoid coming into contact with other spectators and inform our staff members.
All spectators must wear face masks from theall spectators must wear face masks from the entrance until they reach their seats and every time they leave them, including when they leave after the event. masks must be worn throughout the spectator's stay in the theatre, during the performance and when queuing.
Avoid gatherings and always maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from other people, including when queuing.
Parents and/or accompanying spectators are advised to keep a close watch on children, to ensure they respect interpersonal distancing.
Always maintain a physical distance of at least 1 metre distance from other people. interpersonal distancing is not compulsory for members of the same family, domestic partners or persons who, according to current provisions, are not subject to said provisions. this aspect regards individual responsibility.
Main recommendations for respiratory hygiene:
- wear a face mask according to the instructions received.
- sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.
- avoid drinking from the same bottle or glass as other people.
Other health recommendations:
- wash your hands frequently.
- access to toilets is permitted only if respecting the theatre’s instructions.
- products for hand hygiene are available at the entrances and in the theatre.
- follow the instructions of the signage at and in the theatre.
- follow the directions given by p.a. announcements.
- appointed staff members have the job of monitoring and ensuring the respect of prevention measures.