Rules and Regulations
"Permitted" and "Forbidden" in the Arena
IX. Rules of conduct inside the Arena Amphitheatre
The public is invited to treat the monument with due respect, to occupy only the assigned seat and to behave in a correct and appropriate manner during the performance.
The Management is entitled to ask persons behaving in an inappropriate manner to leave the Arena, without any right to refund.
1. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere inside the Arena.
2. Mobile phones must be switched off before the beginning of the performance.
3. It is forbidden to take photos of the performance, with or without flash, or to make any audio or video recording without prior authorization.
4. It is strictly forbidden to climb on or over the enclosures, partitions or other structures of the Arena.
5. It is forbidden to linger in the proximity of passageways, entrances and exits, staircases and any other exit routes.
In the stalls and in the numbered seats on the steps:
- Spectators are required to dress in an elegant manner, appropriate to a theatre venue.
- Refreshments are available only during the intervals and in the Bar areas located inside the Arena; eating and drinking are not allowed during the performance.
Download the regulation in PDF form