FONDAZIONE ARENA DI VERONA reserves the right to make any changes in the programme (date, time, cast, title). The purchase of the ticket implies the acceptance of the following Regulations.
1. Tickets cannot be duplicated and are valid only for the date indicated on it.
In case of loss or theft of the ticket:
- for numbered seats, the entrance is guaranteed when a copy of the report made to the competent authorities or a self-certification containing the precise details of the ticket is presented to the Ticket office/Biglietteria FONDAZIONE ARENA DI VERONA Via Dietro Anfiteatro, 6b - 37121 Verona - I - tel. +39 045 596517 - fax +39 045 8013287);
- for unnumbered seats, another ticket must be purchased. In the event that a ticket cannot be used for personal reasons, no exchanges, cancellations or refunds are possible.
2. The sale of tickets made by non-authorized personnel is prohibited.
3. Prices printed on the tickets and listed in the programme of the FONDAZIONE ARENA DI VERONA are the official sale prices, inclusive of the related taxes.
4. FONDAZIONE ARENA DI VERONA is entitled to establish a maximum number of tickets that can be purchased by each person for each performance.
5. Tickets and admission passes must be kept for the entire duration of the performance and must be shown to the Ushers on request. Any spectator without a ticket will be accompanied out of the theatre.
6. The public is permitted to remain in the Ticket office area only for the time strictly necessary to purchase and collect the tickets.
II. Cancellation/suspension due to bad weather
Even if the weather is bad, the performance is never cancelled before the scheduled starting time.
Should adverse weather conditions prevent the performance from starting as scheduled, the Fondazione Arena di Verona may delay the start of the performance by up to 150 minutes before announcing the cancellation of the performance.
If the performance is cancelled after it has begun, reimbursements will not be made.
In the event of a performance being definitively cancelled before the end of Act I, spectators will have the right to buy a ticket for the same category of seats for another performance during the current Festival or that of the following year with approximately a 50% reduction off the full price.
1. Access to the stalls and to the numbered seats on the steps is prohibited after the performance has begun. Any spectators with seats in the stalls or numbered seats on the
steps who arrive late, or who leave their seats during the performance, will be asked to wait in the foyer or in the unnumbered seats area until the next interval when they can return to their seats.
2. In order to be admitted, spectators with reduced price tickets must display a document confirming the right to reduction.
3. Children under the age of four are not admitted to performances.
4. FONDAZIONE ARENA DI VERONA may refuse access to persons who:
- appear to be in a state of agitation;
- behave in an aggressive manner;
- are dressed in an unsuitable manner;
- do not allow their bags or knapsacks to be checked by the security staff.
V. Security controls and restrictions
For security reasons, Ushers are authorized to request inspections and prevent spectators from entering the Arena Amphitheatre with objects that are prohibited. Custody is not guaranteed.
1. It is forbidden to bring bottles, glass objects or any other blunt instrument that could cause damage to oneself or others (such as knives, scissors, helmets) into the Arena.
2. Large bags or knapsacks or other cumbersome containers cannot be brought into the Arena.
3. Food and beverage cannot be brought into the Arena.
4. It is forbidden to take photos of the performance, with or without flash, or to make any audio or video recording without prior authorization.
5. Animals are not admitted, except for registered guide dogs.
Gate 1 1st sector stalls GOLD, 1st sector stalls;
Gate 8 1st sector stalls and 2nd sector stalls even numbers;
Gate 66 1st sector stalls and 2nd sector stalls odd numbers;
Gate 13 even-numbered seats on the steps;
Gate 61 odd numbered seats on the steps;
Gates 6, 11 and 15 unreserved stone steps sector D;
Gates 59, 63 and 68 unreserved stone steps sector E;
Gates 23 and 27 unreserved stone steps sector C;
Gates 47 and 51 unreserved stone steps sector F;
(Document updated according to the Board of Director’s sanction n. 44 dated 28/11/2013.)