Do you study or work at a University? Do you want to experience one of the Arena Opera Festival performances?
We’ve come up with some really special rates for you! This initiative includes all universities’ teaching and non-teaching staff.
Unnumbered seats on steps - sectors CDEF - 10.00 euros
Numbered seat on the steps 3rd sector - 35.00 euros
Numbered seat on the steps 2nd sector- 45.00 euros
As follows the dates on which you can attend a performance at these special prices.
LA TRAVIATA by Giuseppe Verdi
Friday 28th June at 9.00 pm
Thursday 11th, Friday 19th, Thursday 25th July at 9.00 pm
Thursday 1st, Thursday 8th, Saturday 17th, Thursday 22nd, Friday 30th August at 8.45 pm
Thursday 5th September at 8.45 pm
AIDA (HISTORICAL EDITION 1913) by Giuseppe Verdi
Thursday 27th June at 9 pm
Friday 5th, Tuesday 9th, Friday 12th, Sunday 21st, Wednesday 24th, Sunday 28th July at 9 pm
Saturday 3th, Friday 9th, Sunday 18th, Sunday 25th, Wednesday 28th, Saturday 31st August at 8.45 pm
Tuesday 3rd September at 8.45 pm
IL TROVATORE by Giuseppe Verdi
Saturday 29th June at 9 pm
Thursday 4th, Sunday 7th, Saturday 20th, Friday 26th July at 9 pm
CARMEN by Georges Bizet
Saturday 6th, Wednesday 10th, Saturday 13th, Thursday 18th, Tuesday 23rd, Saturday 27th July at 9 pm
Friday 2nd, Saturday 24th, martedì 27th August at 8.45 pm
Wednesday 4th September at 8.45 pm
ROBERTO BOLLE AND FRIENDS
Tuesday 16th July at 9.15 pm
TOSCA by Giacomo Puccini
Saturday 10th, Friday 16th, Friday 23th, Thursday 29th August at 8.45 pm
Friday 6th September at 8.45 pm
Sunday 11th August at 9.45 pm
You can purchase a maximum of one reduced-rate ticket for each opera at the Opera Festival.
Without booking: payment is made when picking up the tickets, for one or more performances, directly at the main Fondazione Arena di Verona ticket office in Via Dietro Anfiteatro 6/b, after showing one’s student record book, ID badge or Student Credit Card (for students) or personal ID card/ magnetic badge (for university staff).
With booking: by sending a booking application for one or more performances to the following e-mail email@example.com or via fax to: +39 045 8013287, with the following data:
- applicant’s name, surname and e-mail address or telephone number, performance date and seating sector chosen;
- photocopy of the applicant’s record book or university ID card;
- copy of the consent form for the processing of personal information completed in all its parts.
Once booking confirmation has been received from the Arena ticket office, payment and withdrawal of tickets can be carried out as follows:
- cash payment, at the main Fondazione Arena ticket office at the latest 24 hours before the first performance booked;
- bank transfer, at least 14 days before the first performance date, with tickets being picked up on the evening of the performance at the main Fondazione Arena ticket office.
No matter what type of payment is chosen, ticket payment must be received by our ticket office within and no later than the day before the first performance requested, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
In order to avoid tickets with special prices being re-sold, we inform that the name of the university and the name and surname of the purchaser of special-rate tickets (student/staff), will be printed on the tickets in question.
For any further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informed consent (to be completed)
1. Can university lecturers, students and non-teaching staff purchase reduced-rate tickets on the evening of the performance?
Tickets can be purchased on the evening of the performance, without booking, subject to the evening’s seating availability, with payment being made when picking up the tickets, for one or more performances, directly at the main Fondazione Arena di Verona ticket office in Via Dietro Anfiteatro 6/b, after showing one’s student record book, ID badge or Student Credit Card (for students) or personal ID card/ magnetic badge (for university staff).
2. How many tickets can be purchased by those who have a right to the special “Universities at the opera” rates? Can their parents and friends also take advantage of this concession?
Those who have a right to the special rates can purchase one ticket for each opera title scheduled.
3. Who should be contacted with enquiries regarding the availability of seats for specific performances?
For enquiries only regarding seating availability for the various evenings, the ticker office can be contacted directly email@example.com
4. Can reduced-rate tickets be purchased on the Arena di Verona Web site, from authorized vendors/agents or banks?
No, reduced-rate tickets can only be purchased at the main Arena ticket office, according to the aforementioned procedure: without booking or with booking.
5. What documents are necessary to show that one belongs to one of the categories with a right to special-rate tickets?
A photocopy of one’s student record book, university ID card, CartAteneo or a contract of collaboration with the university (researchers, graduate students, etc.); a photocopy of the first page of the documents is sufficient, showing personal data and the name of the university.