Do you study or work at a University? Do you want to experience one of the Arena Opera Festival performances?
We’ve come up with some really special rates for you! This initiative includes all universities’ teaching and non-teaching staff.
Unnumbered seats on steps - sectors CDEF - 10.00 euros
Numbered seat on the steps 3rd sector - 35.00 euros
Numbered seat on the steps 2nd sector- 45.00 euros
As follows the dates on which you can attend a performance at these special prices.
CARMEN by Georges Bizet
Friday 29 June at 21
Friday 6, Wednesday 11, Tuesday 17, Saturday 21 July at 21
Friday 3, Thursday 9, Sunday12, Wednesday 22, Saturday 25, Tuesday 28 August at 20.45
AIDA by Giuseppe Verdi
Thursday 28 June at 21
Sunday 8, Tuesday 10, Saturday 14, Thursday 19, Sunday 22, Friday 27 July at 21
Thursday 2, Sunday 5, Tuesday 7, Saturday 11, Sunday 19, Thursday 23, Wednesday 29 August at 20.45
TURANDOT by Giacomo Puccini
Saturday 30 June at 21
Thursday 5, Friday 13, Wednesday 18, Thursday 26 July at 21
NABUCCO by Giuseppe Verdi
Saturday 7, Thursday 12, Friday 20, Saturday 28 July at 21
Friday 10, Saturday 18 August at 20.45
ROBERTO BOLLE and FRIENDS
Wednesday 25 July at 21
IL BARBIERE DI SIVIGLIA by Gioachino Rossini
Saturday 4, Wednesday 8, Friday 17, Friday 24, Thursday 30 August at 20.45
You can purchase a maximum of one reduced-rate ticket for each opera at the Opera Festival.
Without booking: payment is made when picking up the tickets, for one or more performances, directly at the main Fondazione Arena di Verona ticket office in Via Dietro Anfiteatro 6/b, after showing one’s student record book, ID badge or Student Credit Card (for students) or personal ID card/ magnetic badge (for university staff).
With booking: by sending a booking application for one or more performances to the following e-mail email@example.com or via fax to: +39 045 8013287, with the following data:
- applicant’s name, surname and e-mail address or telephone number, performance date and seating sector chosen;
- photocopy of the applicant’s record book or university ID card;
- copy of the consent form for the processing of personal information completed in all its parts.
Once booking confirmation has been received from the Arena ticket office, payment and withdrawal of tickets can be carried out as follows:
- cash payment, at the main Fondazione Arena ticket office at the latest 24 hours before the first performance booked;
- payment via postal order, Italian bank draft or bank transfer, at least 14 days before the first performance date, with tickets being picked up on the evening of the performance at the main Fondazione Arena ticket office.
No matter what type of payment is chosen, ticket payment must be received by our ticket office within and no later than the day before the first performance requested, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
In order to avoid tickets with special prices being re-sold, we inform that the name of the university and the name and surname of the purchaser of special-rate tickets (student/staff), will be printed on the tickets in question.
For any further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informed consent (to be completed)
1. Can university lecturers, students and non-teaching staff purchase reduced-rate tickets on the evening of the performance?
Tickets can be purchased on the evening of the performance, without booking, subject to the evening’s seating availability, with payment being made when picking up the tickets, for one or more performances, directly at the main Fondazione Arena di Verona ticket office in Via Dietro Anfiteatro 6/b, after showing one’s student record book, ID badge or Student Credit Card (for students) or personal ID card/ magnetic badge (for university staff).
2. How many tickets can be purchased by those who have a right to the special “Universities at the opera” rates? Can their parents and friends also take advantage of this concession?
Those who have a right to the special rates can purchase one ticket for each opera title scheduled.
3. Who should be contacted with enquiries regarding the availability of seats for specific performances?
For enquiries only regarding seating availability for the various evenings, the ticker office can be contacted directly: +39 045 596517.
4. Can reduced-rate tickets be purchased on the Arena di Verona Web site, from authorized vendors/agents or banks?
No, reduced-rate tickets can only be purchased at the main Arena ticket office, according to the aforementioned procedure: without booking or with booking.
5. What documents are necessary to show that one belongs to one of the categories with a right to special-rate tickets?
A photocopy of one’s student record book, university ID card, CartAteneo or a contract of collaboration with the university (researchers, graduate students, etc.); a photocopy of the first page of the documents is sufficient, showing personal data and the name of the university.